The Customer Relations Manager is responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external services at Adventure Park guests by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the park as well as team member communication between departments.
· Develop and implement policies to ensure the highest quality experience for Guests.
· Responsible for training and development of Guest Relations within the team members.
· Partners with the management team to align Guest service department policies and systems with the overall goals of Adventure Park.
· Oversee Guest issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
· Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Guest Service department.
· Monitors programs and procedures to ensure Guest satisfaction.
· Maintains in-depth working knowledge of Adventure Park policies and procedures.
· Communicate and set performance standards to meet the service goals of Adventure Park.
· Coaches Guest Service team members in order to achieve high performance of service during interactions with guests.
· Evaluate the Guest Service team member performance and assists in hiring decisions.
· Provides feedback to management regarding service failures or Guest concerns.
· Provides feedback to other departments to ensure all Guests have accurate and timely information.
· Works continually towards self-development to stay current on Guest Service procedures and practices.
· Responds to Guest inquiries and problem solving in a quick and professional fashion.
· Acts as a resource in resolving Guest issues brought to the department by utilizing excellent Adventure Park knowledge and strong communication skills.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Look for moments to surprise, engage guests with enthusiasm and go above and beyond using your own authentic personality.
· Other tasks as assigned by management
· Good Communication Skills
· Guest Service Driven
· Decision Making
· Problem Solving and Analysis
· Technical Proficiency
This job primarily operates in an office setting. This position requires daily communication with guest service staff and occasionally outside the building to resolve issues. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and other equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job requirements.
Must be comfortable working indoors and outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle, reach with hands and arms climb or balance stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk or listen. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Tools & Technology:
· Cash Registers
· Point of sale terminals and work stations
· Calendar and scheduling software
· Checklist software
· Electronic mail software (Microsoft Outlook)
· Office suite software (Microsoft Office)
· Spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel)
· General knowledge in QuickBooks