Adventure Park is currently seeking an Office Manager to oversee all the business finances, managing office and banking daily operations.
Business financials/ Management
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Adventure Park.
- Supervise the daily operations of the business office and accounting operations.
- Manages all activities in accounts payable and receivable.
- Manages all transactions in QuickBooks daily.
- Develops weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually accounting reports.
- Manages all US Postal mail including weekly mail up.
- Review, complete and maintain a variety of checklists and insurance reports regarding contractors and sub-contractors.
- Supervises the functioning of all sales and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
- Monitor and oversee budget of each department, manage expenses, and maximize net profit.
- Works closely with vendors and banking personnel on business transactions.
- Communicates daily with Director of Operations to go over finances, operations, and address any concerns.
- Attend weekly meetings with Director of Operations to discuss and follow-up on all items discussed in prior meetings and those that are directly/related to the company objectives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Manages all activities with property taxes.
- Balances and reconciles business banking accounts monthly.
- Works closely with insurance agents and brokers to comply with business transactions.
- Maintains a manual and electronic filing systems.
- Assists in the duties of the absentee of the HR Manager or Retention Coordinator
- Works with HR to hire staff for Adventure Park and assign duties according to their capabilities.
- Works with the Retention Coordinator to ensure all assigned duties are being met.
- Identify training needs and initiate development for business team members.
- Manages and schedules yearly evaluations for HR and Retention Coordinator.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, supervise and review the work of employees in their assigned HR, Retention and Business positions.
- Implement business departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures to team members.
- Work with the team to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Assist with planning and implementation of events and company meetings as required.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to business and labor requirements of the employees and guests.
- Investigate and resolve complaints from guests in the accounting and business department.
- See that all guests are following Guest Policy while visiting Adventure Park and assisting employees with any guests who may be in violation of this policy.
Must be comfortable working indoors and outdoors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle, reach with hands and arms climb or balance stoop, kneel, crouch, and talk or listen. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with excellence and have a “can do” attitude!
Tools & Technology
- Management and Supervisory Experience.
- Cash Registers.
- Point of sale terminals and work stations.
- Calendar and scheduling software.
- Checklist software.
- Electronic mail software (Microsoft Outlook).
- Office suite software (Microsoft Office).
- Spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel).
- General knowledge in QuickBooks.